258. Fill out our slip inquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch about how you can join Roosevelt Lake Marina.
ROOSEVELT LAKE MARINA
FOUNDED BY DAVID FFINCH
David Ffinch (1949-2012) is the visionary behind Roosevelt Lake Marina. A jovial entrepreneur passionate about lake life and family, he had a full-throttle approach to life. The devoted group of people who have spearheaded the improvements to the marina grounds, including this restaurant were his very best friends and confidants. They've continued to build out Ffinch's vision since his passing in 2012. We hope his spirit will live on here and continue to inspire some full-throttle adventures.
STOCK UP ON ALL THE ESSENTIALS
Forget something? Our Ship's Store, located right off the highway 188 at the main entrance to the marina stocks everything you might need for your day on the water. Think everyday items like groceries, snacks, soft drinks, toiletries, tobacco, and of course beer, wine, and ice! Need something for your boat? We've got you covered there too, stocking boating essentials like fenders, dock lines, oil, fuel additives and more!
The next nearest store is quite a way away, so we've stocked ours with everything you could need from food and drinks to boating, camping and fishing gear. We also have some apparel and souvenirs. Come see us whether you are visiting the marina or the Lake, or just passing by.
RIGHT HERE, JUST FOR YOU!
Our friendly concierge staff knows what you're here for. You want to maximize your fun time on Roosevelt Lake! So, if you want us to launch or retrieve your boat, just ask! Need help with jobs like boat jump starts, tank pump outs, or battery servicing - We're on it!
Need your boat towed or salvaged? We'll be right out! Our complete list of services is below.
• Boat Launch and Recovery
• Jump Starting and Battery Servicing
• Holding Tank Pump Out
• Forklift Service
• Salvage Operations
Each RV Campground space has a concrete pad and tree. RV campground spaces offer full hook ups and there are new restrooms nearby available to the public. Come enjoy the lake in a brand-new full-service RV Park Campground. You will have access to the brand-new Ship's Store and Marina restaurant and bar (open now).
We have 50 RV Sites. 35 Sites with power, water, and sewage, and 15 with power only.
POLICIES & THINGS TO KNOW
RV Park is now $75.00/per night - the 1st night will be charged at time of registration and is nonrefundable.
This fee includes one of the 3 options:
• 1 rv w/tow vehicle & 4 people
• 1 vehicle w/travel trailer & 4 people (1 tent allowed)
• 1 vehicle & 2 tents & 4 people
RV SITE DETAILS & AMPS
• RV sites 1-15 are electric only. (30amp, 50amp & 120 amp)
• R sites 16-50 are full hookups (water, sewer, & electric - 30amp, 50amp, & 120 amp)
• 1 vehicle & 2 tents & 4 people
ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY
• For More than 4 people per campsite, there will be a charge of $5.00/ per person/per day with a maximum of 8 people per campsite.
• A charge of $10.00 for additional vehicles with a maximum of 2 vehicles per campsite.
• Any utility or boat trailer will have an additional charge of $4.00/per day.
• 2 night minimum on weekends, 3 night minimum on holidays.
• 48 hour cancellation notice required for all reservations.
• There will be a $50.00 additional charge for any gate and/or water key not returned at checkout.
• We do not honor Golden Age or any other passes
BASS, CRAPPIE, SUNFISH, AND CATFISH
FISHING ON ROOSEVELT LAKE
As a popular fishing destination, you will enjoy finding a favorite spot out on the lake, and Roosevelt Lake Marina members have access to a private fishing lounge. We encourage you to come back to the marina with your fish stories, and tell them to our guests at the bar, where you can enjoy a beverage and a bite.
Be sure to obtain your fishing license in advance, through the Arizona Game and Fish Department. Licenses can be conveniently purchased online at Arizona Game and Fish Department website.
On Roosevelt Lake you can expect to catch, Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Crappie, Sunfish, and Channel and Flathead Catfish.
Forget something for fishing? We've got you covered at our Ship's Store, where live bait and fishing supplies are available for your convenience!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not yet! As soon as we have a service center setup, we will let all slip tenants know.
The Service Center can troubleshoot your boat problems and assist with any of your boat maintenance needs. Instead of fighting the battle to bring your boat to a remote location, call or stop in and schedule your repair needs with our professional on-site service department.